- About Us
- Brother David
Practices for Grateful Living
Everyone knows what it means to be grateful...or do we? There's a certain kind of knowing that comes only from doing. Through these practice sessions you will deepen your understanding of gratefulness and, better yet, send it out in ripples, transforming our world.
- Gratefulness for Water
- Grief and Gratefulness
- Finding Guidance through the Labyrinth
- Count Your Blessings
- Being Grateful for Your Uniqueness
- Deepening Your Sense of Belonging
- Practicing gratefulness in all circumstances
- Exploring the Heart of Your Spiritual Journey
- Strengthening Your Inner Child Through Gratefulness
- How can I find inner peace through gratefulness?
- The Practice of Using Your Nose
- Harvesting the Past Gratefully
- How can I create peace in our world through gratefulness?
- How do animals teach gratefulness?
- How can I practice awareness of angels?
- Practicing gratitude for the marvels of the body
Each practice has a place to leave messages.
To access these directly see Message Boards for Practices.
You can also take part in e-courses on various aspects of living life fully.